Now you can trust your payroll is in good hands. There’s nothing better than personal attention from a trusted advisor who knows your business.
Why should your company outsource its payroll function?
- Your account will be managed by a *Certified Payroll Professional
- It is not part of your core business.
- It does not make additional money for you.
- The opportunity cost of your time is extremely valuable.
- Constantly changing, federal, state and local rule and law changes.
- Confidentiality of employee and/or owner wages
Why should your company use Payroll Solutions Group to service your specific needs?
- We keep your payroll information safe and confidential, away from unauthorized users.
- We keep up with numerous payroll tax law changes and withholding tables to ensure that your payroll is 100% accurate every time.
- We affordably offer advanced services such as direct deposit and EFTPS that could be too costly and/or time consuming for an individual company to attain.
- We charge NO setup or conversation fees.
- We follow a simple, customized pricing schedule.
- All State and Federal reports and returns are on signature-ready government forms.
- Representation during workmen’s compensation audits.
- WE ARE DEDICATED TO SERVING YOUR COMPANY’S INDIVIDUAL NEEDS AND WILL CUSTOMIZE OUR SERVICE TO DO SO!
No more IRS penalties!
- Did you know that each year, 1 out of 3 small businesses pays a penalty to the IRS?
- With our payroll service, you’ll never miss a tax deadline or pay the wrong amount.
*Certified Payroll Professional
The Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) designation is an exam-based payroll certification attained by individuals who possess a high level of professional competency through both the acquisition of knowledge and direct payroll experience